G-MECH SERVICES PTE LTD
Company Reg. No.: 201533557W
We provide Non-Destructive Testing Level 3 Consultancy . Training . Examinations & Auditing Services
G-MECH Services Pte Ltd was established in September 2015 to provide NDT Level 3 Consultancy, Training, Examination & Auditing Services for the Aerospace and General sector industries. Our consultants, instructors, examiners and auditors hold valid ASNT, PCN/AERO, NAS 410 and EN 4179 Level 3 certifications, and possess extensive industrial knowledge and technical experience to complement their qualifications. Since our establishment, many companies and individuals have benefited from our expertise and quality of service, as we strive to build long-term business relationships with them.
Our achievements and successes include:
· Training and Qualification of NDT Personnel in satisfaction of ASNT Recommended Practice SNT-TC-1A, NAS 410 and EN 4179 in the methods of PT, MT, ET, UT and RT;
· Providing consulting services to our clients;
· Holding the Responsible Level 3 and Additional Level 3 appointments for our clients;
· Auditing & Commissioning of NDT facilities;
· Providing non-conformance support and responses to clients;
· Providing Nadcap support to clients;
· Developing, Approving and Reviewing NDT Written Practice, Procedures, Techniques and related Forms;
· Conducting Technical Evaluation, Surveillance and Assessments of NDT personnel and endorsing their work experience records;
· Providing third party evaluation of NDT procedures and inspection.
Charlie Toh Tiong Heng
G-MECH Services Pte Ltd
Charlie Toh holds the following qualifications, certifications and experience:
BSc Non-Destructive Testing from the University of Northampton (UK), ASNT Level III and PCN/AERO Level 3 in the methods of Liquid Penetrant Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing and Radiographic Testing. He also holds NAS 410 and EN 4179 Level 3 certifications in the methods of Liquid Penetrant Testing and Magnetic Particle Testing and is an approved Honeywell Source Certifying Agent (SCA) for NDT. He has more than 37 years of aviation experience, of which, at least 22 years was spent in Aerospace NDT. He has been a certified NDT Level 3 for more than 14 years now and has been granted Lifetime membership of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
Charlie is the business owner of G-MECH Services Pte Ltd, a company, registered in Singapore, providing NDT Consultancy, Training, Examinations and Auditing services for the Aerospace and General sectors. He is also a Technical Assessor for the Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) in the field of Non-Destructive Testing and conducts audits and assessments on NDT laboratories for compliance to ISO/IEC 17025. He currently holds the Responsible Level 3 appointment for some of his aerospace clients in Singapore and Malaysia, who are CAAS, FAA, EASA and/or Nadcap approved for NDT. He was also the Responsible Level 3 of EAGLE Services Asia Pte Ltd, a Pratt and Whitney and SIA Engineering joint venture company, from June 2007 to June 2014, and the Responsible Level 3 of SETSCO Aerospace Testing Centre from June 2006 to May 2007.
Charlie’s contributions, appointments, memberships and awards associated with Non-Destructive Testing include:
· Presented a Silver Award by the Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) in Nov. 2018 for his contributions as a Technical Assessor in the field of Non-Destructive Testing since 2013;
· Granted Lifetime Member of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing since 2016;
· Member of the NDT Society of Singapore Certification Committee (2013 – 2015);
· Chairman of the Singapore National Aerospace NDT Board (Pro-Tem) Technical Committee (2012 – 2013);
· Member of the Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) Technical Committee for Non-Destructive Testing representing the Association of Aerospace Industries Singapore (2012 – 2015);
· Honorary Auditor of the Non-Destructive Testing Society of Singapore (2011 – 2013);
· Contributed to Non-Destructive Testing Society of Singapore in organizing the inaugural Singapore International NDT Conference and Exhibition in November 2011;
· Vice-Chairman of the Aerospace Technical Committee for the Non-Destructive Testing Society of Singapore (2009 – 2011);
· Professional Member of the Non-Destructive Testing Society of Singapore since 2009;
· NDT Training Instructor for Setsco Services Pte Ltd (2002 - 2007) & PCN/AERO Examiner for the Singapore Welding Society - approved by BINDT (2006 – 2007);
· Member of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing since 2004.
G-MECH Services Pte Ltd is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our scope of certification includes:
· NDT Consultancy and Training services;
· Employer-Based Qualification of NDT Inspector.
Feel free to contact Charlie now!